DIARY DATES & VENUES - Full Listing for Bristol
Call 01981 540708 For your invitation
- Seminars/business workshops before THE networking lunch - Coffee and networking from 10am and seminar starts at 10.30am (optional,always rewarding, included in the price and a great networking opportunity!)
- Informal networking with drinks from 11.45am
- Sit down for 2 course, served and structured networking lunch, every table is hosted, with drinks and coffee, from 12.30pm
- Lunch speaker
- Event finishes at 2pm
- Getting the most from Business Network SW events
Cost of Events
Covering seminar, coffee, 2 course lunch with drinks (wine available) and coffee, numerous senior decision makers, event programme with delegate list and post event follow up details. For 2016 Members £30 inc VAT and visitors £37 inc VAT
- Visitors can come and experience 2 consecutive events with no obligation to join.
- To attend future events membership is required.
- From £250 + VAT/year in Bristol
- Membership can be paid monthly by Direct Debit using Gocardless.com
- No joining Fee
For your invitation call 01981 540708 or Click Here or email
For Exeter events - Please contact Helen Bennett - Business Network Exeter - For your invitation
- 01803 328806
Diary of Bristol events below Click on the date to get more details
20 July 2016 - Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
Seminar host and subject TBC
What the whole event gives you
- business seminar with networking over coffee
- networking over drinks 11.45am – 12.30pm;
- sitting for your structured, served, 2 course networking lunch at 12.30pm;
- tables hosted, seating plan designed,
- event programme full of great opportunities and offers,
- delegate list provided,
- dietary requirements catered for.
- event finishes at 2pm enabling you to have a productive afternoon
Speaker: Michael Evans - Beyond Consulting
17 August 2016 - Old Down Estate, Bristol
Bristol Bubble Ball
Speaker: Laurie Coventry - Bristol Bubble Ball
14 September 2016 - Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
Seminar host - Mark Leveridge
Mark Leveridge is a member of the Inner Magic Circle with a gold star, which means that he has been recognised by his peers as one of the best magicians in the country - a true expert in his field. Specialising in performing close up magic at weddings, parties and corporate functions, if you want your event to leave a magical impression on your attendees then look no further
Mark performs his magic to small groups of people, carrying everything he needs with him - what he likes to call Strolling Magic. Because he is performing right next to his audience, they become totally involved - most people have never seen magic performed so close before! Mark might perform magic with your guest's ring, or make a ball appear in their hand, or actually get a spectator to apparently perform a trick themselves, all of which helps them to feel a part of the whole magical experience.
As well as this wonderful talent Mark is a fabulous businessman who has developed many successful strategies that have led to success over the last 30 years - so as well as maybe a bit of magic you will get some great insight and ideas that can work in your business.
Speaker: Matt Richardson - Recognition Express
12 October 2016 - The Bristol Hotel, Bristol
Seminar Host - GWS Media
GWS Media is a Bristol-based digital marketing company dating from the year 2000. We work with all types of clients, local to international, and we have dedicated in-house departments with a wealth of expertise in web design, app development and online marketing.
Offering a full range of media services including the most current App Development services and new Responsive Web Design services.
Twelve years of achievement
GWS has over twelve years' track record of producing highly effective Web sites, marketing material and campaigns that are integrated into a client's overall marketing strategy.
We specialise in search engine optimisation (SEO) and all aspects of online promotion including online reputation management.
We pride ourselves on our consistently high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Certifications and Associations
As a company, we ensure that quality is the foremost priority for our clients and boast a selection of business and industry qualifications:
Speaker: Mark Leveridge - Professional Strolling Magician
16 November 2016 - Old Down Estate, Bristol
Creating & delivering innovative marketing & business development programmes to help businesses achieve their strategic goals, get more sales and delight their customers.
From marketing campaign & social programmes, to CRM/CX system advice and marketing skills training.
I aim to create, deliver, train and hand over programmes, so my clients can be self-sufficient...if they want.
Speaker: Ken Abbott - Into the Image
14 December 2016 - Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
Seminar Host - Ken Abbott - Into the Image
Speaker: Bristol Business Network Charity