DIARY DATES & VENUES - Full Listing for Bristol
Call 01981 540708 For your invitation
- Seminars/business workshops before THE networking lunch - Coffee and networking from 10am and seminar starts at 10.30am (optional,always rewarding, included in the price and a great networking opportunity!)
- Informal networking with drinks from 11.45am
- Sit down for 2 course, served and structured networking lunch, every table is hosted, with drinks and coffee, from 12.30pm
- Lunch speaker
- Event finishes at 2pm
- Getting the most from Business Network SW events
Cost of Events
Covering seminar, coffee, 2 course lunch with drinks (wine available) and coffee, numerous senior decision makers, event programme with delegate list and post event follow up details. For 2016 Members £30 inc VAT and visitors £37 inc VAT
- Visitors can come and experience 2 consecutive events with no obligation to join.
- To attend future events membership is required.
- From £250 + VAT/year in Bristol
- Membership can be paid monthly by Direct Debit using Gocardless.com
- No joining Fee
For your invitation call 01981 540708 or Click Here or email
For Exeter events - Please contact Helen Bennett - Business Network Exeter - For your invitation
- 01803 328806
Diary of Bristol events below Click on the date to get more details
18 May 2016 - Old Down Estate, Bristol
Ken Abbott - Into the Image
Topic to be confirmed
Into The Image Photography was founded in 2014 by Ken Abbott with the aim of providing superb commercial and domestic photography with an emphasis on a natural ‘documentary’ style of image. Into the Image also provides training and workshops for anyone interested in improving their photography.
Into the Image is based in Portishead near Bristol but take on commissions in all parts of the UK… and beyond. Ken has been a very keen photographer for many years and has undertaken much private work. However in 2014 he decided to take the plunge and turn professional. Ken’s passion is documentary style ‘candid’ photography and natural portraits.
As well as taking photographs Into the Image also trains people to take better photographs themselves with sessions and courses aimed at everyone from complete beginners to seasoned enthusiast.
When Ken isn’t behind the camera he is usually busy with his family – wife Helen and their 3 young boys.
Speaker: Extra Help Ltd
22 June 2016 - The Bristol Hotel, Bristol
David Doughty - Excellensia
Excellencia provides Corporate Governance, leadership development and board effectiveness interventions to organisations in the private, public and voluntary sectors. Using a combination of facilitation, coaching, mentoring and training Excellencia supports whole board development for Chairs, Executives and Non-Executive Directors.
Speaker: Chris Kenber Coaching
20 July 2016 - Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
17 August 2016 - Old Down Estate, Bristol
14 September 2016 - Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
12 October 2016 - The Bristol Hotel, Bristol
Speaker: Mark Leveridge - Professional Strolling Magician
16 November 2016 - Old Down Estate, Bristol
14 December 2016 - Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
Speaker: Bristol Business Network Charity