DIARY DATES & VENUES - Full Listing for Bristol
Call 01981 540708 For your invitation
- Seminars/business workshops before THE networking lunch - Coffee and networking from 10am and seminar starts at 10.30am (optional,always rewarding, included in the price and a great networking opportunity!)
- Informal networking with drinks from 11.45am
- Sit down for 2 course, served and structured networking lunch, every table is hosted, with drinks and coffee, from 12.30pm
- Lunch speaker
- Event finishes at 2pm
- Getting the most from Business Network SW events
Cost of Events
Covering seminar, coffee, 2 course lunch with drinks (wine available) and coffee, numerous senior decision makers, event programme with delegate list and post event follow up details. For 2016 Members £30 inc VAT and visitors £37 inc VAT
- Visitors can come and experience 2 consecutive events with no obligation to join - this is for BRISTOL events only
- To attend future events membership is required.
- From £250 + VAT/year in Bristol
- Membership can be paid monthly by Direct Debit using Gocardless.com
- No joining Fee
For your invitation call 01981 540708 or Click Here or email
For Exeter events - Please contact Helen Bennett - Business Network Exeter - For your invitation
- 01803 328806
Diary of Bristol events below Click on the date to get more details
16 November 2016 - Old Down Estate, Bristol
Latest forecasts show that businesses and organisations like yours are realising the most valuable assets they have are solid, long-term customer relationships. Trust really is the new currency.
- 65% of businesses adopt a CRM within their first 5 years. (Source: Capterra’s CRM Infographic)
- 53% of top-performing companies are investing in CRM to drive sales productivity.(Source: Brainshark’s Anne Lambert and Forbes Insights)
- In 2014, 74% of CRM users said their CRM system offered improved access to customer data. It hasn’t changed. (Source: RingLead)
- 80% of marketing automation users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase. (Source: VB Insight
- A Nucleus Research Study found “an average productivity gain of 14.6% from mobile capabilities and 11.8% from social.” (Source: Insightly)
- 47% of polled CRM users said customer satisfaction was significantly impacted by their CRM in 2015 (Source: Capterra’s CRM Infographic)
With this in mind Business Network SW is delighted to announce that at the November event we have the seminar for YOU!
Selecting the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for your business, and get the best ROI.
With so many different CRM systems available on the market, including some designed for specific industries, it’s hard to know which CRM system to choose for your business. And once you’ve selected your CRM system, how do you make sure it’s implemented well & on-time? Most importantly, how do you make sure you get the best Return on Investment (ROI)?
Michael Evans has 15+ years’ experience as a user, chooser, seller and project manager for CRM systems. In this seminar he will guide you through the key steps of getting the best CRM system and making it work for you:
- Identifying why you need a new CRM system
- Justifying the investment
- Selecting the right CRM for your business
- Choosing the best partner to implement the CRM system
- Making sure you get the best ROI from your CRM system
- Change management process to update your CRM system
All attendees will walk away with a set of tools, and knowledge, they can use to make sure their company has the right CRM system and is getting the most out of it.
Creating & delivering innovative marketing & business development programmes to help businesses achieve their strategic goals, get more sales and delight their customers.
From marketing campaign & social programmes, to CRM/CX system advice and marketing skills training.
I aim to create, deliver, train and hand over programmes, so my clients can be self-sufficient...if they want.
Speaker: Ken Abbott - Into the Image
14 December 2016 - Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
Seminar Host - Ken Abbott - Into the Image
Speaker: Bristol Business Network Charity