Terms and conditions of website usage
The term "Business Network (SW) Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Business Network (SW) Ltd, Karapiro, Kingsthorn, Herefordshire, HR2 8AL
Our company registration number is 4451240 given at Companies House, Cardiff 30 May 2002. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Business Network (SW) Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Business Network SW operates an online ePDQ facility supplied by Barclaycard.
When you have booked an event, using the link in the personal email invitation that you receive you are taken to the Barclaycard ePDQ website where you can pay for the event.
Once you have paid you will receive an email saying that a transaction has been processed the invoice number for the lunch is the Order ID number. Your receipted invoice as a PDF attachment will follow by separate email. Contact phone number and Business Network SW reference are also on the email.
Cards not accepted - American Express
Country of Merchant domicile is UK
* Complete description services - monthly lunchtime networking events, membership
* Refund and cancellation policy.
Once you have booked the event please note - If you cannot attend the event then please give me at least 48 hours notice of cancellation. Less than 48 hours notice will mean that you will be be required to pay your invoice for the event as numbers have been confirmed with the venue. For 2015Members 30 GBP Inc VAT - Visitors 36 GBP Inc VAT per person. Events must be paid for in advance
BNSW Membership Membership is for a specific area – Bristol or Exeter. Combined memberships are set up on an individual basis if restrictions allow.
Membership is for 12 months - memberships will be from the first of the month of month joined and will run for 12 months - eg joining in September 2015 - membership Will run from 1st September until 31st August 2016. Members will be notified of renewal details one month before expiry.
Membership paid monthly - minimum period for membership 12 months after which- 2 months notice must be given to cancel membership and monthly fees must be paid during this notice period. Monthly payments are processed using Gocardless.com which operates under the Direct debit Guarantee Scheme.
Membership paid monthly - an invoice for the whole membership term will be sent at start of membership along with plan of payments.
Membership paid monthly - if payments are not received promptly - membership will be suspended and member will not be invited to events until account brought up to date
Lunches must be paid for in advance - members who have not paid for 2 events will have their membership suspended until the account is brought upto date.
In categories that are full – if membership is not renewed then place will be offered to a company/business that is on the Waiting List.
Membership paid yearly - no refunds given if member decides to cancel membership before end of term Membership paid monthly - minimum period for membership 12 months after which - 2 months‟ notice must be given to cancel membership and monthly fees must be paid during this notice period.
Monthly events will run unless there are extenuating circumstances that prevent this – in which case refunds will be made.
Member companies may have a maximum of 2 people attending each event. For special cases where more than 2 wish to come - contact BNSW directly.
Cancellation Policy as above
Lunches must be paid for in advance - members who have not paid for 2 events will have their membership suspended until the account is brought up to date.
* Transaction currency is �Sterling, GBP